IVA Advice UK

Debt Problems are very common. You are not alone. Over recent years the number of people entering into an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) has increased by more than 100%. An IVA is considered to be a good alternative to bankruptcy.

With an IVA you only pay what you can afford for a fixed period, after which any remaining debts are written off (see example below).

Explanation:
Client was suffering with debts of £33,000 and repayments of £600 per month. Clients could only afford £240 per month after all his living expenses were considered. We proposed an IVA to his creditors for £240 for 60 months and client repaid £14,400. This represented just 44% of the clients total debts. After 60 months the clients remaining debt of £18,600 (56%) was legally written off.

The above example is very simple but it does illustrate what happens in an IVA. If you think that an IVA is the right debt solution for you and would like to speak to our debt advisors, simply fill in the form to the right or call our freephone on 0800 043 50 43

REMEMBER: NEVER pay upfront fees for just advice.
Advice should always be free.


Our Purpose - Free IVA Help and Debt Consolidation Advice

To find out whether an IVA is suitable for you, or to just find out if you actually qualify for an IVA, browse through the pages of our informational website or call our freephone on 0800 043 50 43.

IVA Advice has been put together by a Group of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners who are fully authorised to undertake IVAs.

All queries, comments or requests for further IVA advice are welcome. Either contact us via our enquiry form to the right or ring our freephone 0800 043 50 43 today.

Please be advised that all of our initial advice and information is completely free and without obligation. However charges may apply if you decide to take advantage of one of our services.



Latest UK Debt & IVA News

Voluntary Arrangements ? Precedent set at the High Court in Manchester
Important decision for debtors, lenders and insolvency practitioners A dispute over Voluntary A ....
Latest Insolvency Statistics
There were a total of 99,196 individual insolvencies in 2014, a 1.8% decrease compared to 2013 ....
Improved help for people struggling with problem debt
Plans to enable easier access to debt relief for financially vulnerable people have been announ ....